Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Chart

I don't like astrology.  It's not that I don't believe in it.  I do and that's a problem.  I feel like it can become a self fulfilling prophecy dictating my future in a way that I might not have encountered otherwise.  If it is going to happen anyway I would rather come to my life as it happens and not before.  That being said I would love a warning or a heads up if problems were heading my way.  But that's the rub.  I suspect the warning will direct me to the problems in the first place.  I acknowledge astrology is a great thing for a lot of people.  It just makes me a little uncomfortable when applied to my own life.
Some where along the way a friend had one done for me and shared a small part of it. I don't think it will ruin my life.  I think it belongs in the feel good file.


A love for all things and all people that borders on the divine.
Your chart is perfectly aspected for the work you're doing.
You have a tremendous gift for healing people.


Thank you.

No comments: